Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

jmp 0xSeattle

Wow! So that was one helluva flight. Actually, the flights were nice, since the Uni hooked me up with Quantas (I am a cheapskate and probably would have gone with a cheaper option if it were my wallet being genocided-upon by the airline industry). I finally got the chance to watch The Social Network and Tarintino's more recent Django Unchained. All I gotta say is that I was thoroughly entertained and I think I need to see more Tarintino flicks. Anyways, I am in Seattle for the Memory Systems Performance and Correctness (MSPC) workshop to present our research into garbage collection and region-based memory management, black magic, and the digital alchemical fusion of these two aforementioned dark sciences. Anyways, I think I'll go stroll around this city! My stomach cannot hold any more caffeinated beverages.
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment