Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ruxcon 2011 and GOAT-Plugs

This weekend has been totally crazy.  I loved it.  Oh, why you ask?  Ummmmmm..... Ruxcon 2011.  Great conference, lots of fantastic talks.  And just hanging out and making friends.  I must give a shout-out to all the Ruxcon crew for accepting my talk, and letting me speak, and putting together an awesome con!  The after parties were great too!  My discourse on GCC plugins, I think, went well.  Sorry for the pretty poor structure here in this post, but I think information was conveyed.  Weekend (including Friday) was awesome.

And now a shameless plug.  The slides for my talk are here:
http://users.757.org/~enferex/enferex_ruxcon2011.pdf

And the source code for GOAT-Plugs are here (GCC Obfuscation Augmentation Tools).  Sweet capra aegagrus hircus Batman! What?!  This is a set of GCC plugins (primarily proof of concept and example code I wrote so people can play with plugins).  The site has more information on what the individual plugins can do.
https://github.com/enferex/GOAT-Plugs

-Matt

3 comments:

  1. Matt,
    I checked with a number of friends who were in attendance, and your talk was without doubt the best one at Ruxcon this year! Congrats, and thanks for visiting us here in Australia,

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Somehow I doubt the authenticity of this. However, I do appreciate the mega ego-boost you just gave me. But the little troll in the back of my head tells me of many other, better presos this weekend. Not to mention, I can't say I have been visiting Melbourne. I've been here for nearly a year and a half. But thanks for the ego boost anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goats, huh, so youve sworn off sheep?

    ReplyDelete