Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friends

Wow, the past two weeks have been amazing. Sure, I have been stressed-out, trying to get out of my condo, getting rid of furniture, packing, trying to get rid of my car, banking stuff, and redirecting my mailing address. But ya know what, I got the best family and friends anyone could imagine. I'd like to thank you all individually, but doing so would probably generate a list with a few absent names, unintentionally. Likewise, my co-workers, whom I classify as friends, as well, have been amazing. All of the encouragement and such has been wonderful. Just a few more hours till I hop the plane and take a ride. I sit now on a towel on my floor, the only furniture here is my bed.

Remember, this experience is temporary, so I want to make the next 6 months, or year, the best of my life. However, I am bummed that Slayer just announced their tour with Megadeth and Anthrax here in Virginia, and I should be away then! But, ah, no worries, I've experienced all of those artists before, just not on the same bill.

Cheers!

-Matt

5 comments:

  1. "Friends Family Slayer" is the best tag I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great flight Matt, this is when the fun starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to bring your towel!

    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    "Don't Panic"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are well! I gave Ellice your blog info today, let me know if you have any other contact info you would like me to give her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax! I'll send pics.

    ReplyDelete